- Venue:On-site Forum Area in Hall N3，SNIEC
- Concept Supplier: China wisdom City working committee
- Organizer: Messe München Shanghai Co., Ltd.
- Co-organizers: Global Technology Innovation Center Industrial Development Organization United Nations; Industry 4.0 Industry Alliance; Shanghai Internet of Things Industry Association; 5G Internet of Things Industry Alliance; Shenzhen Lock Industry Association; Pudong Intelligent Lighting Federation; Shenzhen Smart Pole Industry Promotion Association; VR/AR Industry Innovation Center of the Greater Bay Area; Shenzhen Virtual Reality Industry Federation; Shenzhen Integrated Circuit Industry; Promotion Association
- Supporting Media: Electronic Innovation Network; Semiconductor Industry Observation; Global Semiconductor Observation; Exploring Technology; Electronic Product World; 21st Century Power Supply; EEFOCUS; Ijiwei; DIGITimes; YICAI
- Scale: 500+
According to the latest report released by GSMA, a Think Tank, the global IoT market (connections, applications, platforms and services) will reach $ 1.1 trillion by 2025, and there will be 1.8 billion mobile IoT connections worldwide (a total of 3.1 billion cellular IoT connections). Among them, commercial applications account for half of the entire IoT market. In addition, by 2025, there will be 13.8 billion industrial IoT connections, of which 6.3 billion, or 65%, will be in Asia Pacific and China.
At present, IoT technological innovation is surging. Technologies as AI processors, 5G baseband, 5G Radio Frequency, NBIoT, LoRa WAN, Bluetooth 5.0, Zigbee 3.0, WiFi, power line carrier communication, or the emerging IoT-specific Mac Bee protocol, real-time IoT Operating systems such as liteOS / AliOS / AWorks / mbedOS are making huge impact on the current market structure and are giving rise to new applications as smart homes, smart poles, smart lighting, smart communities, smart campuses, smart hospitals, smart hotels and apartments, smart parking, smart cars, smart logistics, and smart buildings. Those who fail to adapt and keep up with the trend of the smart-everything, their risk of being eliminated by the market is increasing.
Therefore, in order to help the major application markets better understand the business opportunities brought by the latest IoT technology innovation, the electronica China Organizing Committee will organize the 2020 Global IoT Technology Innovation Summit in Shanghai on March 19, 2020 at Shanghai New International Expo Center. Important representatives from Alibaba Cloud, Huawei, China Mobile IoT, China Telecom, Qualcomm, Bosch, Honeywell, ARM, Intel, Siemens, Silicon Labs, Hikvision, and senior directors from the Chinese Academy of Sciences will share their unique ideas and market insights with the audience. They will create a rare international platform for the audience to expand their connections and explore business opportunities.