The Shanghai New International Expo Centre has an outstanding transportation infrastructure. Whether you are traveling to the fair by plane, train, automobile or public transportation, we have put together some extensive information and research tools to help you plan your trip.
Built by the Shanghai Pudong Land Development Corporation and three of the largest German trade fair companies, Munich, Hannover and Duesseldorf, the Shanghai New International Expo Centre offers you all the facilities and services of a modern trade fair center. At SNIEC you can expect to experience world-class standards.
SNIEC is strategically located in Pudong's key economic development zone. There is a public traffic interchange for bus and metro.
Please choose your travel option:
The expo centre is located half way between Pudong International Airport and Hongqiao Airport, 35 kilometers away from Pudong International Airport to the east, and 32 kilometers away from Hongqiao Airport to the west. You can take the airport bus, maglev or metro directly to the expo centre.
From Pudong International Airport
- By taxi: 30KM
- By Transrapid Maglev: from Pudong International Airport to Longyang Road. With airport tickets, one-way fare is RMB 40, round-trip fares are RMB80.
- By metro: take metro Line 2 to Longyang Road Station to change Line 7 to Huamu Road Station, 100 minutes
- By Airport Line Bus No. 5: from Pudong International Airport to Longyang Road, 40 minutes
From Hongqiao Airport
- By taxi: 27KM
- By metro: take metro Line 2 to Longyang Road Station to change Line 7 to Huamu Road Station, 60 minutes
- From Shanghai Railway Station or Shanghai South Railway Station
By metro: Take Line 1 to People's Square, then take Line 2 toward Pudong International Airport Station and get off at Longyang Road Station to change Line 7 to Huamu Road Station.
- From Hongqiao Railway Station
By metro: Take metro Line 2 to Longyang Road Station and change Line 7 to Huamu Road Station.
By transrapid (maglev train)
The maglev only takes 8 minutes directly from Pudong Airport to Long Yang Rd, where SNIEC is located, and is running every 20 minutes. From Pudong International Airport to Longyang Road, drop off at Longyang Road Station, operate between 06:45 – 21:40 at Longyang Road Station and between 07:02 – 21:42 at Airport, RMB 50 / trip without air ticket, RMB 40 / trip with air ticket, RMB 80 / return trip. And then take metro line 7 to Huamu Road Station.
- Take Line 7 and get off at Huamu Road Station, you can arrive at SNIEC directly.
- Take Line 3 or Line 4 to Zhongshan Park, Line 1 or Line 8 to People's Square, Line 4 or Line 6 to Century Avenue, then change to metro Line 2 towards Pudong International Airport Station and get off at Longyang Road Station to change Line 7 to Huamu Road Station.
- Line 798: from Lujiazui to SNIEC
- Bus Da Qiao No. 6: Shanghai Jiaotong University (Xu Jia Hui Area) to Zhangjiang High-Tech Park
- Airport Line No. 5: Pudong International Airport to Longyang Road
The expo centre ist located at the intersection of two ring roads that lead from the center of Shanghai over the Nan Pu Bridge and through Pudong.
Available at the entrances of the SNIEC fairground.
Transportation service hotline:
- Pudong International Airport
Ticket & Enquiry Line: +86 21 96990
- Hongqiao Airport
Ticket & Enquiry Line: +86 21 96990
- Shanghai Railway Station
Service line: +86 12306
Ticket line: +86 9510 5105
- Public Transport Company
Enquiry hotline: +86 21 6384 8484
- Transrapid Maglev
Enquiry hotline: +86 21 2890 7777